Thermographic cameras and infrared camera modules for stationary and mobile use
The handheld and stationary thermographic camera impress with their high level of measuring accuracy and pin-sharp thermal images.
The thermographic camera and the infrared camera modules measure two-dimensional temperature distributions in a fast and non-contact process. Thanks to the high resolution of our infrared camera systems, even the smallest differences in temperature are visualized in minute detail. As such, the thermographic camera is characterized by its exceptionally high and reliable level of measuring accuracy.
The thermal imagers are the product of over 25 years of expertise in the field of camera technology and infrared optics. With an image resolution of up to 3.1 IR megapixels, the devices set new standards and make Jenoptik the technological market leader and a pioneer in ultra-high-resolution uncooled thermographic cameras.
The thermographic camera has an extremely robust, ergonomic housing that makes it exceptionally durable, even in harsh industrial applications. As uncooled cameras require no complicated maintenance to the infrared detector, there are hardly any follow-up costs.Select the exact thermographic camera configuration that meets your needs from our broad range: We offer a handheld thermographic camera from the VarioCAM® HD range for mobile use. Our stationary infrared cameras from the IR-TCM HD range can be used for a wide range of applications, including industrial process monitoring, while our IR camera modules enable us to put together the customized systems that you need for your projects. All cameras can be easily integrated into your existing systems.
Benefits Thermographic Camera
- Extremely precise: World's highest spatial resolution of up to 3.1 IR megapixels for a high level of measuring accuracy.
- Efficient: Capture wide measuring ranges in high resolution.
- Fast: Radiometric imaging in real time.
- Robust and durable: Saves you time and costs, as uncooled cameras require no maintenance.
- Technologically sophisticated: More than 25 years of experience in developing and producing infrared cameras.
- Flexible: Wide range of connection options enable the thermography cameras to be installed in customer-specific systems.
Fields of application
- Electronics industry and automotive industry: Quality control and assurance in industrial operations, process control, optimization and monitoring to prevent production stoppages.
- Research and development: Non-destructive testing of materials and components.
- Process monitoring in the raw materials industry: Plant monitoring and plant safety.
- Automation technology: Thermal test benches, process monitoring, optimization and control.
- Construction: Building insulation testing.
Choose a thermography camera solution that matches your requirements
Do you have questions? Please contact us for more information.
Sales Thermal Imaging
+49 3641 65-3041
Light & Optics | North America
+1 561 881 7400
+81 045 670-9140
+81 045 670-9141
+65 893 82405